As an Appraisal Residential Lister, you would inspect and record pertinent elements of all categories of residential/agricultural properties. The position requires a unique combination of mass appraisal knowledge, analytical skills, and the ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Inspect and gather images of residential properties to ensure that property records reflect current and accurate property characteristics.
- Collect detailed property data and verify data via interview with property owner or occupant if available.
- Record new and/or updated information on field documents.
- Spatial ability to read maps and locate a physical location on a map.
- Ability to visualize floor plan footprints based on three-dimensional buildings.
- Good math skills to calculate square footage, ratios, and similar functions.
- Real estate and/or mass appraisal experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Position requires extensive walking and working outdoors in all types of weather.