Howard P. Fairfield, LLC | Columbia, CT
WH Rose, a division of HP Fairfield and the Alamo Group, has an opening for an Operations Manager in our Columbia, CT facility. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who seeks a dynamic atmosphere and professional reward.
The overall function of this position is to coordinate, direct and manage the operations of the company including installation, service, and Parts Department to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and to maximize profits while meeting the needs of the customers. The operations manager will optimize efficiency and economy of operations, develop strategic plans to meet company goals and objectives, and will meet safety, quality and productivity standards.
Essential functions of the job include:
- Supervise personnel in parts, service, and install departments
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of personnel
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves staffing and planning problems to ensure minimal costs and prevent operational delays
- Measures and monitors performances of staff
- Review customer orders and/or schedules to determine types, quantities and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates installation activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational and maintenance problems
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure operational performance and optimize utilization
- Develop and implement operating methods and procedures to improve product quality
- Schedule and coordinate flow of work
Please apply online