Personal Lines Account Manager
Cross Insurance Agency | Stamford, CT
Account Manager for Personal Lines Department needed responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Service existing personal lines accounts
* Develop "working knowledge" of assigned book, be able to respond to clients or companies
* Recognize and maintain confidentiality.
* Rate and check policies
* Quote existing and new business
* Perform job functions per department workflow as requested
* Remarket existing business to retain clients
* Handle incoming Personal lines calls
* Handle all walk-in clients to service existing policies
* Assist in developing new clients and maintaining client base.
* Provide clients and/or companies with appropriate evidences of insurance i.e. applications, binders, and auto id cards.
Agent's Property and Casualty License
Understanding of coverages, underwriting, claims, premium billing and collection Initiative and ability to work independently, as well as a team Strong written and oral communication skills
Computer skills and ability to input data and learn software programs, prior experience with AMS360 a plus
Excellent customer service skills
Competitive benefits package and compensation based on experience.
* High School Diploma
* Agent's Property and Casualty license.
Please include a cover letter when submitting your resume for consideration.